Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Little about Tunie

Ok, so Petunia, Tunie, I find myself wondering why this dog is still here??

She is cute and cuddly and oh, so sweet, Oh, and shall I tell you that hurray, she is finally housetrained. We finally convinced her that there are things she should be doing outside and with this -1* temps, she's doing it rather quickly and running back in the house. I think her naked little (low) to the ground gets chilly too. Perhaps I will look for a jacket for her when I pick up my next charges later today. 

But that's a story for tomorrow. 

For today, Tunie is a great little dog. She is mid-size - she'd be smaller if she'd stop eating the cat food. She's got great energy but settles down and rests nicely. If you're looking for a lap dog at the end of the day, here's your girl. I'm working on getting over some sort of yucky bug and she's been my constant companion. 

We keep our house a little chilly and she likes to burrow under the covers and spoon. At night, she will go into the kennel though I'm pretty sure she would like to sleep under the covers with us. As she has been "dry" in the house the past week or so, I'm tempted to let her but I suspect she would be chasing the cats all night long, nobody would get any sleep and she'd wind up back in the box. So, why not start out there and eliminate that nasty "not-getting-any-sleep" nonsense.

There's no piece of furniture she cant get on, including the kitchen table but we fixed that the first week she was here. She's very smart and knows what sit is and does so quite nicely for a treat. 






Thank you for Reading! Thank You for thinking Rescue!

Check out our Facebook Pages Too - Finding Checker his Furever Home and Fluffy Dog Wellness and Rescue

No comments: