Saturday, September 20, 2014

Together for the Dogs

About a month ago, I was asked to participate in a fundraiser for another rescue. 

WHAT??

I jumped at the chance. Dog people are, after all, dog people. 

Today Kiera and I and "The Twins", met our new extended family for the GRRoW, Tails on Trails event at Nashotah Park. GRRoW stands for Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin. While there were a greater majority of Goldens there, we were not the only "non-Golden" folks at the walk. I saw a couple of other Labs, one other Fluffy Dog, a boxer mix, a sheltie (?) mix and a Belgian Malinois who belonged with the K-9 unit of the Waukesha County Sherriff. 

Cabernet-Belle and Chianti-Andi got lots of love and lots of pets today from the visitors to the park. I have two very tired wine pups. Come to think of it, I'm a little drained myself.

The day started out with Thunderstorms and a light rain, and by the time the last raffle item had been given to the lucky recipient, the sun was shining.

A huge thank you to Cheryl and her team of volunteers for putting this huge huge event together, complete with T-shirts, food and prizes but also getting the word out and inviting Fluffy Dog Rescue!

Thank You!!

I took a few pix of the fun. 

Hope you enjoy

Chianti Andi, Kiera and Cabernet Belle

The Fluffy Dog Table

A Foster's Tail Table



Cabernet - Belle

Chianti  Andi






I'm not sure why they're werent talking to each other lol

Quiz time - Who is this


Chianti - Andi

Cabernet - Belle


The Belgian Malinois is behind the guy behind the Golden Puppy Sophie!

Hey - Hey - Chianti - Look here

Oh Yeah, that's better. Thanks

Tired pup

Tired tired pups

No comments: