Monday, May 12, 2014

Hello to Joyce

Hi Joyce (and everyone else)

I tried to email you back but it bounced back to me :(  Tried to pass it along to another volunteer to send but it came back to her too. Sooo... In answer to your questions....




Hello Joyce - 

My name is Shelly and I am Princeton Goose's Foster Mom. He is one amazing, wonderful sweet boy. 

With regard to your questions...

1. Housetraining - I would say he's about 90% trained. I think if he were in a one dog home with more attention to him, he would go to 100% housetrained. He may have some accidents but that is to be expected while he is transferring homes.

2. Shedding:  I havent noticed that he sheds much. it is certainly less than my Labs. :D  he will need grooming as he gets pretty shaggy looking and the hair is fine making is susceptible to snarls and knotting. 

Let me know if you have other questions and I will be happy to answer for you!

Thanks Joyce!

Shelly

No comments: