Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring has sprung ... I hope

The dog park is closed. It's been closed about a month because of the squishy ground. This is seriously impeding progress in the housetraining plan of Mr. Princeton-Goose. Not to mention that the dogs need to get out and run.

So, on this finally beautiful 50 degree day, the kids and I took the troops over to Nature Hill behind our house. 

Hope you enjoy!

Are we going yet?

Everybody sniff


I love all of the black tails in the tan grass.

Nice pose, Buddy

Yep - he's part Labrador - we was in the 'crick

Here's Denali playing in the creek

Me too me too!! Here is Miss Odessa-Chloe - She didnt go in the rushing water - we would have had to go in after her a mile down stream




Plodding along behind my old girl, Mocha. 



See that white stuff off to the right? Its the last of the snow. Princeton - Goose didnt know what it was but he knew he liked it!


Farm

Kiera was in front of me and waaaaaaaaay up in the tamaracks was Connor. Can you see him on the path?

Here's Denali (jumping) and Princeton-Goose!

Taking a picture of Kiera taking a picture



Coming back from our hunting expedition

Te'a


I am at the TOP  of Nature Hill. Connor and the Black dogs are at the bottom.

Here they come!

Whooo - that's a long way up

Ooh, my little tiny legs are tired.

Coming down. 

Whoo I'm gettin' tired.





Thanks for reading! 

No comments: