Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Belated Noogie

As is the tradition here at The Lodge, I give the dog a great big "Noogie" when they go on to their furever family. Nope havent missed one yet and this is the latest I've ever gone.

I stayed home from work last Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I went in and Wednesday night I went to urgent care because I was suspecting I had pneumonia or I was dying or some combination there-of. Turns out, I just had the worst case of the flu (the bad kind, not the gastro) I have ever ever had. My skin hurt, my hair hurt and I was just plain miserable. 

While sitting in the exam room at Urgent Care, I told hubby, ok, I groaned to Hubby..."Agh - you have to call the family and we have to reschedule."

Nah, he says, "I will stay home until they arrive and I will send Albert Tiger on his way!"

Hooray!

So at 830a last Thursday morning, Pam and Sue arrived to take Albert home to live with his new Husky Brother, Ralphie and their sister cat. I apologize I dont remember kitty's name. The Urgent Care doc put me on some pretty serious meds to slow the coughing! Whee!

Congratulations Dear Albert!! You've come a long way from that flea and tick infested, miserable skin and hair guy that arrived in November!

Mwah! 






No comments: