Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Pictures

Mr. Bronte Reno has had some pretty sad looking photos on the Petfinder Page since he arrived about a month ago. He had all these different lengths of hair making him look even more pathetic, as if being naked werent bad enough. 

I took him along to my brother's yesterday and he re-iterated that with those scraggly wisps, he looked pretty sad. (BTW - after some initial growling, the time we left, he was playing with my brother's 60# chocolate Lab. He is even better around here today. Playing and leaping without a care in the world)

Soooo....

Today I gave him a bath. One because without hair his body oil has no where to go but into the atmosphere and into my nose. Uck.

I also could not stand his scraggly looking hair. 

Afterwards, we turned the big green chair towards the patio doors and VIOLA instant studio!

Enjoy!!





It may look like he's being sassy but I had actually given him a black licorice Jelly Belly. Blech.

Yuck.

So happy to have a house with a nice blanket to live in.

And food. Regular food is nice.



Strike a pose.

No comments: