Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cleaning out my Camera

In all the hustle and bustle of dogs coming and going to and from The Lodge, it makes it hard to keep up with photos of them. Fortunately, we've had three in a row that look quite similar. Unless you live with them, they are pretty hard to tell one from the other at first glance. 

Here are some snaps of the pups, Alyx/Lexi and Sonic, when Alyx arrived last week. She is wearing the lime green collar with the blue tag. Sonic is wearing the black collar with the black tag. 



This is just after Alyx arrived. Lots of sniffing.

More sniffing

And, still, more sniffing.


I cant believe you're here, at my house. Imagine that.

I like to pee here.

And here...

Back to sniffing


Because of the rain and the lovely line of red coming our way, we opted not to go to the dog park this morning. Its growing darker from the west as I type. You wouldnt guess it but it was about 630am when I took these pictures. 




Oh My Dogness. Cute little girl




I have to add that yesterday she had a perfect day. She had NO accidents or even on purposes in the house. YaY! She still sleeps in the kennel but then crawls back in bed with me for some mama time. Awwww.

3 comments:

Joette said...

Just wondering if big Will climbed into bed for some momma time.

Michelle R. Grade said...

Will experienced a pretty severe case of "the lazies". He would put his front half on the bed and turn around and look at me, already out of bed, as if to say, "please help me. I'm just a bay-beee". Ok, right, Will.

Unknown said...

Sonic still loves to sniff. I would say it's his favorite thing to do. He is the best! Sits by the door when he needs to go out, plays well with other dogs, and is just the cutest thing ever!