Saturday, June 22, 2013

And Kimber gets a Noogie!

So... Kimber wasnt here for very long. I dont think I got many pictures of her up here. But then, as soon as I saw her, I knew she wouldn't be here long. 

She went home Thursday afternoon with her new mom. Her mom is planning on taking her to her mother's house and also to the nursing home to do some visiting too. That's always been on my list of things to do with  a dog. Maybe I can take one of my current fosters to visit my hubby's granny.

Here is Kimber's Noogie! 

Hooray! I hope she lives a long spoiled life with her mom!

XO






By now you're probably wondering who is exactly at The Lodge and why the heck arent there any pictures????  Well, after Hilda Macy left we picked up her brother Sonic. Equally cute little Schnaubrador pup. He was living happily here at The Lodge and enjoying Kimber's company and patiently waiting for her to feel better after her spaying on Monday.  She was a little grouchy Monday night but by Tuesday, she was much better and by Wednesday better still. By the time she went home, she was pretty good. 

Sonic was pretty sad (and bored) after Kimber left. 

What to do????

We picked up his last remaining sibling and brought her to The Lodge.  

So, we had Hilda and she went home. We had Kimber and she went home. We have Sonic and yeah, he's going home. We also have Miss Alyx / Lexi but she's not going home yet ... unless you know something I dont. 

Pictures to come soon. 

Thank you for thinking Rescue. Thank you for Reading!

No comments: