Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wait... what?

WoW - Well, I'm not really sure what happened there.

Fluffy Dog Rescue had an event over the weekend and Lucky Jim and Lincoln Winkleman went over to meet the folks. 

Scott and Connor took the dogs as I was home saying "goodbye" to our overnight guests (four 11 & 12 year old girls) and "hello" to my pillow. 

From what I understood, there were a couple different families interested in adopting our boys. There was even a rumor or two of an application. It's Thursday and that elusive application must still be somewhere in cyberspace. I guess it wasnt meant to be and the right family is still out there.

I had another foster's dog on Tuesday, Elmo. He's a sweet sweet boy and it turns out he needs a foster home. He's got heartworms and he's getting his treatment this week. I'd really like to bring him to The Lodge but not until Lucky Jim or Lincoln Winkleman go home. Its just too much. 

Thank You for Reading. Thank You for thinking Rescue.

WAIT - STOP ... HOLD THE PRESSES. THIS JUST IN ... ELMO DOES NOT NEED A FOSTER BUT THERE IS A POODLE AT THE DIRECTOR'S HOUSE WHO NEEDS A PLACE TO CRASH. SHE'S COMING TO THE LODGE!  THAT IS ALL.




No comments: