Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Vacation Story by a Fluffy

The other day I dreamed I was on vacation ... In the northwoods ...

Just sitting on the front porch hoping someone, anyone would take me for a walk



I got so tired. I had to lay down and wait there.

And then! There you were! Can I bring my ball too?


We walked past the stream on the left ... 


And then on the right ...




I got so hot I sat right down in the middle


Oh! My family!! I love my family!

I dont care how much I love you kid, I'm not sharing my bed with you.



I can see you packing your duffle bag; dont forget Mr. Bun Bun


Heck! Dont forget ME!!

You might think this was a story about our present Fluffy Boy, Lucky-Jimmy Dog. No such luck. I received this set of pictures from Fuzz-Trooper-Cooper's Mom, Anne!  They met the whole crew in Caledonia and had a week of fun in the woods. Connor has often said how much Cooper looks like our Lucky-Jimmy Dog and Vice-Versa

What do you think??

Thank You for Thinking Rescue! Thank You for Reading!!

No comments: