Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pictures!

I've been trying for a while to get some decent pictures of Bubbles-Ali for you but all that I get is these crazy blurry black and white streaks. If you've seen us at the dog park, you know what I'm talking about.  Bubbles-Ali moves pretty fast which is why dear Fluffy Friends, I give you the PSA about Bubbles-Ali (again) BUBBLES IS NOT A DOG FOR THE FIRST TIMER OR THE LAZY PERSON. SHE IS VERY VERY HIGH ENERGY AND SHE WILL NEED AT LEAST TWO 45 MINUTE HEART POUNDING RUNS - EVERY DAY. SHE WILL NEED A FENCED YARD, THE BIGGER, THE BETTER.

Whew - I feel better. How 'bout you?

I do have to say that she's actually getting better while here at The Lodge. We go for heart pounding runs at the dog park and she's starting to settle in and become a dog. Yesterday, she actually waited for me at the gate at the dog park and then, came when I called her. Blew me away.  Later in the afternoon, she was curled up on the blanket and she was a happy little girl. The other day she laid on my lap and sighed as if to say, "Finally, somebody who gets me.'

So that being said, here are some pictures that have been collecting in my camera. 




These cookies are kind of chewy.

Do you have more cookies?


I'm not sure why you are taking my picture

Really, why?

See, I'm cute! Take all the pictures you want!

Bubbles-Ali is quite the camera ham!

Nice weather in April means no bugs up the nose!

Where are we? I dont know.


On Easter Sunday we took the dogs to the park for a quick romp before we headed out for the relatives house. We met a friend with a young Great Dane. Wynne-Fiona was instantly attracted!

nom nom nom - love the taste of Great Dane

I'll take you down yet, big guy.

Where's Bubbles-Ali? Running

Still Running

Gonna chew on Mocha for a while - oh wait, Mocha's chewin' on me.


Still Running but slowing down.





So that's life at The Lodge these days. Just a bunch of crazies racing around the dog park.  If you want to put an app in on either girl, please know that the office is closed until the 17th of April. Additionally, please understand, that in order to process your application, we will need the $30 application fee which is then deducted (or returned) from your adoption fee.

Thank you for thinking rescue. Thank you for reading!



No comments: