Saturday, March 24, 2012

Quick News

Ok, let's just get this out of the way, right off the bat, shall we, BUBBLES IS NOT A DOG FOR THE FIRST TIMER OR THE LAZY PERSON. SHE IS VERY VERY HIGH ENERGY AND SHE WILL NEED AT LEAST TWO 45 MINUTE HEART POUNDING RUNS - EVERY DAY. SHE WILL NEED A FENCED YARD, THE BIGGER THE BETTER.

Ok, next.

Both girls are about a year old. Wynne-Fi is almost and Bubbles-Ali is just over (or so I'm told on both) 

Last night, I found Bubbles in the bathroom chewing on something. Hoping it wasn't some lone hijacked sock, I asked her to drop and she mostly did. Here she was chewing on a toilet paper tube. I laughed and gave it back. She went back at gnawing on it like it was the last bone on earth.

Wynne-Fi has discovered one of my children's superball stashes. I don't even know where she finds them. They found one this morning and have been playing keep away with it. I should add two things that A. The toilet paper tube is in shreds all over the house and 2. I am watching closely so that noone swallows it. A dog suffocating to death would be unacceptable.

All right, gotta go. Have a good afternoon.

If you get a chance, check out the book. It's all finished and ready to order!  Goto:
https://www.createspace.com/3818853 - use the password: Isabella and viola!

Thank you for thinking rescue. Thank you for reading!

No comments: