Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Southern Dogs Looooove Snow

They dont know what it is or why their feet hurt but they love snow.  I've taken a bunch of pix of the pups over the past few snow days so I thought I'd bunch them together for you here today.  I was hoping to take more today at the park but the ice pellets in my eyes were rather blinding.  So, I opted to take some nice warm indoor shots.

Double Click to Enjoy Larger

I don't know what is falling on me and I'm kind of afraid to move.


Ok, this is kind of fun.



Barking at something, someone, across the street

Another Fluffy Mom loaned Wilma-Karmajane her dog's jacket. 

Just dont eat the Yellow snow

Fuzz-Trooper and Mackey - Doodle to Doodle

A mom of another Doodle was pretty impressed with the way Fuzz has come along.  He's gained seven or eight pounds and he's looking so much better. He has a stellar personality - and he's a wonderful boy to be around.  Yes, he is house trained and yes, well maybe no, he doesnt shed too much.  Much much less than your average Labrador to be certain.

Love me; Love my Dog


But this is my baby

She's a very long dog

Sitting for a treat

Ditto

Aaaand Ditto

Yeah, not so much Ditto


Thank you for checking in to see how the puppers are doing.  Every day we plunge a little further ahead and it's less "two steps forward one step back".   It seems now it's more like two forward and a half back.  I am quite surprised that no one has put an application in for Mr. Fuzz-Trooper.  He is a free man and is able to home anytime.  He's good with the kiddies and if he's had a good run early he's less likely to chase the kitties. He actually seems to love everyone but it's ok if you aren't ready yet, he's a good boy and I don't mind keeping him for a while for you.

If you would like to meet Fuzz-Trooper or Wilma-Karmajane (oh, the second names are the names that we call them here at The Lodge), please join us for Breakfast Club at The Central Bark Doggy Daycare in Sussex this Saturday, Jan 21 from 10a to 12noon.  I'm hoping that other Fluffy Dogs, both past and present, will be there as well.  The address is W227 N6193 Sussex Rd., Sussex, WI.

Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Love Trooper and his baby pic~!

They both are looking great.

Another credit to you guys!

annekrick said...

Love the pics. Am very excited about meeting Fuzz-Tropper. How can you not love a dog who has his very own "binkie". anne