Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ain't too Proud to Beg

Hi. I'm Fuzz but around The Lodge, I'm Trooper.  I'm a southern gentleman, having just arrived to this Frozen Tundra (12 - O BABY!!) on Sunday from Mississippi. I'm in need of just a few things.  First, my own family, but that has to wait a month as I am heartworm positive and will be getting treatment next week two days.  What I need more than anything is a good grooming. I've had a bath and just received my flea treatment so it will three days at least before I can get groomed but ... I need the whole deal. 

I've got two pretty sore ears that my foster mom is working on getting fixed up for me.  My ears have a lot of hair that needs to be er... yanked out but Mom says that's not gonna happen til my ears get a little better, ok, a lot better.

I am also a bit overgrown and need to have everything trimmed down. Mom kind of cleaned me up on top of my head and around my ... er... stuff but I could really use a professional grooming.

Are you a professional groomer in the Lake Country Area? Would you be interested in meeting me and cleaning me up a bit? My mom was hoping that you might be open to donating your time (and scissors) for rescue. In return, she'll splash your name around on the blog, Facebook, all around.

If you are open to that, there are several dogs in rescue that could use a little spiffing up for the Holidays.  Some of them live right here at The Lodge.

Hi, I'm Fuzz-Trooper.  I'm a three year old mellow doodle who needs the whole grooming package.

Me too, me too, ask about me too. This is Wilma-Karmajane. No, she doesn't need to be groomed but she's got some crazy looking nails that could use a trim.

I'm a very mellow doodle.

Please. Nail cutting is scawy.

Seriously need a cut.

I have a lot to work with.

In return, I would be happy to babysit

Pay no attention to my mom's lampshades.  I have no idea how those got that way.

Perhaps a few inches off the beard, ya?

My mom trimmed my head. She didnt' do a bad job.


Please don't let my mom touch the scissors again.


Wilma-Karmajane says hi to the lady from the 5th & 6th Grade band concert last night. Woof!

Hi! I'm Lucky Coal.  I'm here at The Lodge too!  I'm just a little feller who needs a home.

Great DaneWeimeranerEnglishPointers need no haircuts.

Come on, you know you want to ...



Thanks for reading.  If you are interested in helping rescue but havent got the room to foster, there are many ways to help.  If you are a groomer in The Lake Country Area who is interested in helping, please contact me at iwannahelpdoggies@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Mom just received this picture with a bunch of others in her email in box.  She was thinking that my hair would be easier to manage if I had a cut like this guys. 




PS - Mom told me to tell you that Wilma-Karmajane is bananas.  LOLOLOL.  Nono, Mom said that Wilma-Karmajane LOVES Bananas.  She almost tore my Dad's arm off last night trying to get a bite of the one he was eating.  She's nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilma, I guess your Foster Dad told you about the lady, with the microscopic video camera, at the band concert. You must be a celebrity, because I heard your name in his conversation and immediately had to interrupt to see if it was the same dog. I couldn't believe it was. What are the odds? Maybe I will get a chance to see you in person(or dog).

Michelle R. Grade said...

My mom asks if you can private email her sometime. She will email you back and perhaps we can all coincidentally meet at the dp.
iwannahelpdoggies@gmail.com is her eddress.