Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Busy Twenty-Four Hours

Let me recap quickly for you.

Went to the dog park with Stephy and her Pack, including her hubby.  Met Will and his mom there. XXOO.  Took Wilma - KarmaJane to work with me.  Sent Harley-Teddy on to his Furever Home.  Said Hello to our new friend, Stoli - Rosie!

Whew.

Got all that??

Here are some snaps to help you. Double Click to enjoy larger!

Wait?  I know that girl.

Nom.Nom. Nom.  I've missed you, Mocha.

Love Will.

Yeah, all 90# of him.

Will and Wilma-KarmaJane take turns with Mocha the doggy pinata.

Ok, so listen close.  This is what really peeves her off.

Wilma-KarmaJane - Meeee Next!!!

Simply Stunning




Where are all those dogs going?



Whoa - There were cows at the dog park?

Maybe if I stand real still it won't see me.  I'm kinda camoflaged.



Holy Hugeness, Batman!

Stoli-Rosie

Oh, Hai!


WAIT!  You forgot something!!!




No, I didn't, I saved the best for last!  Congratulations, Harley-Teddy.  You went home to your Furever Home yesterday!!  He has a mom, dad, a sister named Jasmine, a brother named Sammy, a trio of Parrots and a kitty, that matches, named Gracie!

Whoo HOoo!!



Wow.  What a busy day.  I'll have to post the work pictures another time.  They're on my phone. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Judy said...

and the nuttiness continues.....