Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Two - Dog Park and Will He Swim??

It finally cooled off a bit so we were able to hit the dog park this morning around six am.  For a short while we were the only ones there.  Eventually we made a few friends.  And, as an added treat, we went swimming after the park, cuz it was pretty hot.  Will is such a sweet boy.  He did great at the dog park and played nicely with the other doggies that were there.  The water... did he swim?  Well, you'll just have to scroll down to see.


And he's off...

Lot's to sniff.

I love clovers!

Who wouldn't love this cute face??

Makin' friends.

I am a camera ham.

Playing with Mocha

What in blazes are they doing in the water?

I'll just follow along for a while

Stayin' on the pier where it's safe (and dry)

Maybe just a little taste...

Ok, well, I guess this ok.



So tired.  Can we go tomorrow??
Here's a little video of Willigain running.  He's such a puppy.


3 comments:

Kris said...

I love the trot...too funny what a great guy you have there!

Judy said...

I wouldn't call it running, I'd call it 'galumphing'!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute -I wonder how sister Kate is doing?