Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wrecked!

Hey!  Yeah, You Reader - Pay Attention! I'm talkin' here!!


Here ye Here Ye - Dear Fluffy Family!!!  They've corrupted me.  I've watched my foster sisters sitting on chairs and laying on the couch for three weeks now and I've decided that it's time.  It's time for me to become a doggie of luxury, that's right.  I'm gonna sit on the couch.

 Ok, well, you know, this is kinda nice... Maybe I'll just let my guard down for a few minuteszzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Dang, we're busted.  She's got the flashy thing again.  Don't look directly at the flash. 

Of course, it's been a while since I posted a video of any of the doggies,  so here we go.  Many of you may remember videos of Te'a acting crazy with the swing in the back yard.  Well, Te'a has finally brought one of our fosters over to the "dark side."  Here's a little clip, only cuz I couldn't find my camera and catch it all, of Cesar playing with the swing.

Enjoy!


No comments: