Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Livin' the Life of Luxury??

Hi Fluffy Friends, Cesar again.  Mom spent the day in Madison with the fourth graders and she's a little wiped out.  So...she asked me to write this post.  I've decided that I'd pull a little Goldilocks and make sure that living in the house, in Wisconsin, in November, is the right thing for me.  Last night, I spent some time in the tree house with Connor.

See, he and his buddies have been attempting to make the tree house warmer in the winter so they put boards down, a tarp up and covered the floor with pine needles.  I thought I'd like to give outdoor living one more try before I gave into the couch.


Welcome to the "man cave."  Come on in! 

Me and Connor.  I wasn't sure what the black drain tube was for either.  I think I'd rather not know. 

Got some more play time in with the swing as long as I was outside. If I could just wrap my head around the rope... and push it against my legs... and bite it with my molars... I think I may have it.

I'll get you yet, swing. 


Swing, you're goin' down!


Well, Fluffy Friends, the swing is still in the tree but the mud was all over me.  Mom decided that she really didn't want a muddy yellow dog in the house...so I got a bath.  I stood very stil for her...hee hee...mostly.  Even shook off the water when she told me to - ok - the odds were in her favor that I would eventually shake after getting a bath.  We'll just let her think I understood what she meant. 

I'm still a very good boy but I'm a young boy and do require time and attention and training.  But like my namesake, Cesar Milan says, I need Exercise, Discpline, Affection.  I could really go for two walks a day. 

I am also quite the talker.  I moan and groan at my foster sisters to play with me.  I moan when the door to the bedroom, where I sleep on my dog bed, next to Mom and Dad's bed is, is closed.  I moan just to hear myself.  I do soooo love to talk to the squirrels.  I have to be extra loud because there is a pane of glass between us.  So I bark really loud and A LOT.  Mom's trying to figure out a way to convince me that talking to the squirrels, both in our yard AND the neighbor's yard across the street, is a bad thing.  I'm having fun, what's the problem??



1 comment:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours
The Lady and Crew