Saturday, July 17, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!! Here's Your Noogie!!



You guessed it readers! General Enzo, Sir just went home! Hooray. Seems like we hardly had him with us two minutes and he's off with his furever family.

His new family has promised to keep in touch and send us updates from time to time, maybe even catch up at a dog park somewhere along the line!

His new family lost their lab mix just about a week ago and are pretty crushed. He had some issues with his knees that even the vet didn't think could be fixed with surgery. I think Enzo will do a great job distracting them and helping them through their grief.

My kids have been asking me when we are going to get the next foster. I don't know but I'm sure Lori our director has somebody in mind for us!!

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Congrats to Enzo and welcome to Wisconsin Denali! Also, we have a new fluffy dog blogger. Check out Pepper Ann from the petfinder site!

Sarah Freeman said...

I miss Enzo(previously General) very much here!!