Sunday, June 13, 2010

To the Dog Park Already? Yes!

When you have 225# of assorted lab who haven't slept all night because one of them was playing Tornado Siren at midnight, what do you do when they all gang up on you at 700am? Take 'em to the dog park.

I don't know where we're goin' but I call window. He rides great in the car.
Did a lap and a half with a long leash, just...in...case. Didn't need it. Stayed by our sides, came when we called his new name.

Isn't he gorgeous?

I love my new dad. I love kids. I love people. I love dogs. I love life. I love to howl when I'm lonely in the crate on the first floor when I'm by myself at midnight.

The leash is off. He's not goin' anywhere. He only galloped once.
He's preeeeetty melloooooooooww.

Hangin' by Dad.


Bring on the Paparazzi. I love the camera!

I can come home wit chew?
Please keep reading the next post. I've got some pix of both boarders here at The Lodge.
Thanks for reading!








2 comments:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

This general is nothing but muscle and head...what a handsome well- mannered laid back guy!

Sarah Freeman said...

He won't howl after he gets used to the house :) He only did for a few nights. And after that only when he had to use the restroom.. :)