Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog and Give Me Double

Soooo...I only wanted to meet Pixie the other night but when I got to Lori's to meet Pixie Lori said, "Oh, why don't you take her home? Keep her overnight?"



Duh. Ok.



I knew what I was getting 24 hours later. I did. But Scott drove us to Lori's anyway. Hung out at Lori's for a while, fed the mosquitoes, took a dog home. Isn't that what most people do on Friday night?



She did great Friday night. Nobody got any sleep at all last night. It seems that General Enzo, Sir didn't like being the only guy downstairs. So first he warmed up with a few pre-emptive woofs followed by a few louder and longer ones. Pretty soon he was "singin' the blues" - I should'a called him Elvis. He sounded like a tornado siren down there.



Scott got him out of his kennel and he roamed the upstairs. He just wouldn't settle. So at 115AM, I took the three big doggies for a walk. Who's gonna mess with me?



If he roamed around after his walk, I didn't hear it. I crashed hard.



We took the big doggies to the dog park, but you've already seen those pix. Here's a couple of my couple. She's 5# and he's 86#...somebody gimme an awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........














4 comments:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Your are crazy lady
No more Ali just plain POOR SHELLY

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

His feet are the size of her head!
General Enzo and Mini Me Trixie the Pixie!
You are going to have fun this summer.....Howling Wolf and that dainty little thing!
The appear to get along very well, looks like love to me

Judy said...

Imagine what THEIR puppies could look like! bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Sarah Freeman said...

Genreal <3 I miss him sooo much!