Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trixie-Pixie & The Dog Park

So, for those of you who haven't heard yet, I slipped in the shower yesterday, fell out, fell out of the bathroom and all the way down the stairs. Upon falling down the stairs, I hit my head on every single step all the way to the landing. Where-upon, not going to the ER, I determined that the best course of medical action was to foster a teeny-tiny, five pound, 8 week old puppy just before fostering a gargantuan 80# black Lab.

It seemed logical at the time.

So here is Trixie aka Pixie. Cute as a bug's ear and...and she's housetrained. I know, what a combination!! We hit the Jefferson Dog Park today and met up with our buddy, Zootee and his mom.

My camera was on the wrong setting and as a result, I only have one beautiful picture to show you of him. He looks so gorgeous and healthy and happy - Good Job Kate!!! And, yes, after a while, he did remember us - Woof!










Hello Zootee! You handsome boy, you! Fluffy Friends come back tomorrow or maybe even much later tonight to read about our other foster, General Enzo. General is the name he comes with. Enzo is the name I'm giving him. I took it from a book about a race car driver I read a couple years ago called, "The Art of Racing in the Rain," by Garth Stein. Here is a link - www.garthstein.com/arr/
Thanks for reading. And just so you aren't wondering why I'm not in hospital after a fall like I allegedly sustained, I didn't fall. My heart is just bigger than my brain. Thanks again!!

1 comment:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

OMG
OK I only read the top section of the post, I didn't have my glass, I was at dinner with my daughter Jaz, at her friend Brooks....Now for the rest of the story.......You are crazy! Mini Me and the General...could be a book!
By the way I loved "The Art of Racing in the Rain" great book!
This should be an interesting blog!
K