Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cutie Snaps

He's a puppy. What's not to love? We've had a day without ANY accidents in the house -
HOO-RAY!
Enjoyed meeting everyone at LA Grooming at Hartland's Gallery Night last night. I was a very tired boy, when Mom and I got home. Hi and Hugs to Mike & Stacey who lost a friend this week. Maybe we see you soon?
I've been playing hard all day. And I'm sound asleep and SNORING at Mom's feet in the computer room.
Awww... (double click to enlarge)
I was sleeping here. You woke me up to take my picture?

Oh, I see, its' Yoga time with the boy.

Oy! Yoga is so relaxing...

Playtime with Te'a

I know...how cute am I, huh?

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

How'd he do at the party? Was he just total cuteness?

Michelle R. Grade said...

Everyone loved him! Even my brother-in-law who is not a dog person. My sister-in-law, who is married to my brother, had a dream that Jasper was living in their house. Hmmmmm.