Saturday, December 19, 2009

Creature of Habit....

Poor Bella. She ate some treats that I thought would be good for her and she developed, almost overnight, a wicked, wicked bad ear infection that made her ear run juicy and icky. After it ran out, it dried, crusty on the side of her head.

Needless to say, this is a bit of a set-back and she's back to taking care of business in the kennel. Sigh. Not to mention the fact that I had to give her a mini bath to combat the crust that formed around her ear.

I took her harness off and her collar. Dogs being creatures of habit, as are we, get a little edgy when their routine is goofy. Not to mention, that the kids are (finally) decorating our tree. I've been a bit busy and honestly afraid that this activity with Bella would happen if we got too wild in there.

This too shall pass and she'll be ok.

Here are a couple of the snaps I took, after her bath. She looked soo alternatively cute and pathetic that I couldn't resist.

Furever Family, I know that to have her to you by Christmas isn't a possibility but maybe after the first of the year....






Happy Days. Now that her harness is dry, I think I better get it back on her.


3 comments:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Oh Shelly, I feel so bad for all of you! Gypsy has another bout with Yeast ear too! Wonder if it could be weather too! Hope she feels better soon! How is she with the tree?????

Michelle R. Grade said...

completely and utterly FREAKED OUT!!!

Kris said...

Poor little girl, ear infection, bath and now a freakin tree in her house...whats next....strange men in beards???????????????