Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Part II

Well...I got pictures...and I got video... but I have to say that neither is my best work. The first two pics are from today.

Look how thick her coat is getting!


Look how much she's smiling!

Don't bug me when I'm wearin' da green T.


Cozy.



Ok, well, like I said, this isn't my best work and you may need to take a dramamine before watching because it gets a bit whippy. Enjoy!

Thanks again for reading! Hopefully soon I'll have more and better photos for you!

3 comments:

Judy said...

She walks! She wags! She drags! (you all over the yard) Woooooo Hooooooo !!!! I loved the little kiss she gave ya too! Who loves ya baby!

This made my day! I am so happy for HER (well you too).

Cricket said...

Love seeing the new pics. She is really seems to be filling out. Can't wait to see more pics as her coat continues to grow:)

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Bella you are happy! You are doing so great and having so much fun. Who knew being a dog would be so great! Congrats on the potty training! Love your Green T, the color brings out your eyes! As soon as your ready let us know The Lady and I will drive up to see you! Love you little girl and I am very proud.
Gypsy