Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Blast from the Past

Ok...well...normally I'm working on Wednesday mornings but today I got a little time off. So I've been perusing all of the old blogs and our past fosters.

Oh, Jack - Our first foster - he was the perfect starter foster dog. He had couple bumps we needed to work on but after that it was smooth sailing.

Then we had Chancey... he was not exactly perfect - though if you ask Sandy now, I'm sure she would say he is. There was some question as to Chancey's...ah...lineage... Bearded Collie was tossed around quite a bit. Sandy's vet, Dr. Joe, seems to think that he's Beardie and Border Collie.

I don't see that but I'm not a vet. I think that he's probably Beardie but also Poodley, er... Poodle. He was super curly when wet. But all that aside. I did a little research into Beardie's while Chancey was here and this... posting is what I came up with. There is also a picture of a chocolatey colored Beardie like our girl Bella - who, I might add hasn't had any accidents in the house in two days!!!

So there you go. I'm going to take the dogs outside now and see what other further distractions I can come up with to avoid the laundry.

1 comment:

Judy said...

If you're avoiding doing YOUR laundry, you could always do MINE!