Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Post II

What??? Nothing at all for weeks and now four posts in two days?? This is crazy! The blog police will be after me!

I just had to tell you...are you ready for this? Oh, you're gonna love it! I just had to tell that we just got back from a long walk with Bella and Mocha and Te'a, of course.

She was so amazing. I wouldn't have believed it.

I figured we'd drag her down to the end of our street and turn around and come home. Nope.

We walked to the end of our street, turned left, turned right, stopped and talked to Danny and his mom for a little bit, and then, this is the best part, and then we released the extendo leash and let 'er go. She ran. She bounced. She galloped. She was beautiful.

Her tail was wagging and her whole face was smiling and... and.... well, too bad it was dark or I could have taken a video. She even actually only ran to the end of the leash without jerking it out of my hand. I liked that.

Her hammy pink tongue was hangin' out of her mouth like it was some sort of hot summer day. Ok - It was kind of summery. Hope you had a chance to enjoy it. It'll be gone at midnight.

This was just what she needed - exercise. And now, now she will sleep thru the night and I won't hear her shakin' off her old life all night long. Hopefully she will have good dreams not like the dreaming I've been listening to occasionally.

Since the night was soo beautiful and we were out, we decided to stop by and say hi to Cari & Eric and Molly/Polly. Her hair is filling in too, and her weight is coming along. Hooray! Hopefully all of our girls (and boy) will find kind loving homes.

We have not had an accident in the house since Sunday. How's that for fabulous? I wouldn't call her housetrained yet but she's darn close.

On a totally different note...Zootee's mom sent me a picture of our boy. You'll have to wait til tomorrow to see that tho. I've already exceeded the posting limit.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: