Thursday, October 15, 2009

I like shoes...and tennis balls

I know, I know, two postings in less than twelve hours. People will think I'm crazy. My best friends already think I'm nuts. Yeah, well, maybe I am

But last night I forgot to turn off the XM and I heard Bella rattling and shaking down here. Full body shake not scared shake. The scared shaking has really lessened and when it does occur it doesn't last long.

When I came down to see what was going on I turned off the radio and took a peek inside the crate to check on her.

She had one pair of my crocs, one pair of my tennis shoes, Kiera's shoe and a tennis ball. I'm not sure how she slept in there with all of those shoes but once I turned the radio off she was quiet for the night.

Hooray! Instincts are kicking in! We'll turn her into a herding dog yet. Oh wait, if she had all the shoes in her crate that makes her a herding dog already.

Well, furever family if you're out there in Wisconsin or Illinois, it may only be another month before she's in your home. But then again, it might be three. This is my first time with this and every body's different.

Thanks for reading. Please pass this along to your Beardie Lovin' Friends.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Maybe she's got "Imelda Marcos Syndrome"....


Silly doggie!

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

She is a shoe-herder, Gyps is a cat herder, we will have to find out what the rest like to herd.

The Wolfe Den said...

Yeeeaah! Kaiah is a toy herder for sure! She empties Marley's toy bin out on a regular basis and fills her kennel! We're so happy to hear Bella is having some fun (I assume "herding" or "collecting" must be how beardies have a good tune!)