Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Noogie for Humphrey



Well, he wasnt here long and it didnt help that I ... ah... misplaced my camera after the family Christmas party (found it this morning - a week later)

Mr. Humphrey was Yellow Labrador mixed with a small pony, ok, maybe not a small pony but definitely a larger terrier.

His mom and dad came to meet him about an hour or so ago and took him back to their home in Madison. They were impressed with his mellow personality and groaniness (?) while he and Denali were playing on the floor.

Loki, as his family will call him, has very outdoorsy parents and they're hoping he'll be a good hunting dog!

I suspect he will be as his nose was always on the ground  - I'll give you a report as his dad invited us to come along hunting with them!! I'll keep you posted!

Congratulations buddy! I hope you find lots of birds and enjoying snuggling with your new family!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Gotcha Day Humphrey-Loki! Enjoy the rest of your life and a big thank you to the kind foster folks who took such good care of you!