Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pictures of the Infirm

Ok, so we have one week down and three to go on our heartworm treatment plan. Both dogs are moving around well but they are both itching to get out and run. Sorry pups, not yet. 

By the end of the week last week, as long as you didnt touch him, you would never have guessed that Shaggy had undergone a major (painful) treatment. 

Woofie continues to be a little more reserved and spends a lot of her time under my dining room table. 

Today was grooming day at The Lodge. Mocha's nails are sooooo long, only in the way that old dog nails get. Ugh. So I trimmed those up, much to her dismay and called Woofie over so I could trim her up a bit. 

So first she laid on one side, and then got up and shook and laid on the other. Remarkably, by my standards, it wasnt too messy and I survived with only one cut that bled on the inside of my middle left finger. 

I could tell you more about it, but I took a bunch of pictures of the aftermath.


Shaggy is a camera ham. Here he is posing with the piles of leftovers.

Piles of leftovers A.

B.

C.

Here's our pretty girl. She's a little camera shy.

She has such beautiful curls that were begging to be set free. So I did.

This was going to be a picture of Woofie buuuuut Mr. Shaggy got in between. 

She would really like to go outside and play in the rain.

I really wanted to work on her legs a bit buuuut, we can do that another day.

Shaggy with the vacuum in the background

Hello Shaggy - You are tooo close

After that initial camera flash, she was not a big fan of the camera.

See the tongue - not a big fan

You cant see it but Shaggy's tail is wagging.

I told you, he really likes the camera.

Shaggy could eat all day; every day. 

No comments: