Monday, September 1, 2014

A New "Lot" of Pups at The Lodge

This morning at the dog park, we ran into the guy with the Airedale that we havent seen for a while. He said to us, "I see you have a new 'lot' of dogs".

Yup.

We've had two new pups since last Saturday and its taken me this long to find a little time to get their pictures together and discover more about them. 

The first couple of days is always a little bumpy because everybody is settling in. By about Thursday of last week, Cabernet-Belle was dashing to the car in the mornings when I said, "Who wants to go to the dog park??"

And she likes to bark.at Te'a. A lot. However, Miss Chardonnay Olive is not a big fan of the bark and goes into Tasmanian Devil mode (complete with noise) when Cabernet-Belle barks. 

So the following is a collection of the pictures I've taken of my new foster pups over the past week. Kind of fun to watch them go from kind of scared and nervous to all out "HEY I'M HERE!"

Both dogs are coming along with the housetraining. If only we could teach the teenagers to housetrain the pups but you cant have everything. 

If you want a cuddly snuggly buggly dog, pick one of these girls. 

So here are Chardonnay Olive - yellow pup and Cabernet Belle - Chocolate Pup. 














This is my Mocha. She likes to roll in the dewy grass. 







Still a little nervous.





Yes, I think that is Nali's tail in Cabernet Belle's mouth. 

Wait... What???

Pretty relaxed.




Chardonnay Olive in Taz mode



More.






Uh... she has white toes.



Go 'way - I'm sleeping here.

Too tired to even care.

No comments: