Monday, November 18, 2013

Oh Man, Albert-Tiger had some Mats - I HAD to cut them out.

Ok, so Albert-Tiger had some mats in his ears, his chin and around his ... belly. I got out the haircut kit and trimmed him up a bit. 

I know, I know, I know, this is FLUFFY dog rescue, not The Labrador Connection, but... I couldnt stand the mats. I was only going to trim a little.

Besides, it'll grow back.

At some point.

By the Way - These are NOT recycled pictures of our very first foster, Bryer-Jack.

Not Jack

Seriously, not Jack

Nope - not Jack either.

THIS is Jack

Jack again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, Jack one more time.
Jack.

Jack.




It's behind me, isnt it?

Phhhbt!






Ta-Da - After. Ok, I've cleaned it up a little since then but this is the general look. Yes, I know, he looks better scruffy-ish but I hate those clumpy mats. 

No comments: