Monday, September 2, 2013

Photos Photos Photos

 The weather hasnt been too cooperative to get got images of our boys hair. It's been overcast the past three mornings. Yesterday we had ridiculous fog. Didnt know that my camera was actually in the car or I would have liked to have gotten some shots of it all.

Bronte-Reno's hair is growing in thicker everyday. Yesterday I noticed that he is developing some new colors as well. He has some lighter brown spots on his forelegs that look like he ran through a puddle of coffee with creamer in it. 

He is really starting to turn into a "pet" as opposed to just an awkward little dog. When he first arrived he didnt run or play or anything fun. Now he's a mad man at the dog park and will even stop and wait for us to catch up when he gets ahead of us. 

There are a few patrons that I've been walking with in the early morning hours and everybody is noticing his changes too. He's learning to trust people and a few have gotten the lucky opportunity to pet him.

At home he's pretty good with housetraining, just gotta pay attention. Keep the routine. Yesterday I brushed my teeth before I came down stairs and there was a pile on the floor reminding me I should have kept my routine in check. Rrr.

We have rather liberal furniture rules here at The Lodge and all are welcome to sit upon the couches and chairs. He is quite the snuggler with both humans and dogs. His favorite being my Alpha Female Mocha. Like all of the other little boy dogs before him, he too, loves his big brown girl.

Its been a lot of fun having two puppies in the house. They are keeping one another occupied without irritating the big doggies too much. 

I dont know if there are a lot of cicadas where you live but it seems like every time I take the puppies out, one of them finds a cicada and crunches it up. Blech. Maybe they know something I dont. I'm not sure but I'm also not willing to find out. 

So I suppose you'd like to see his pictures. I just have one more thing to say and that is that he is still taking mange treatment until the 15th of September. After that he can move on to your house. But, like all the cute sweet little doggies that land here at The Lodge, there is no rush. 

Enjoy!  Double click to enjoy More!



No sun. No flash. Lots of Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hurry up already.


Ok, I'll pose.

Nali

Oh, did you say POSE??

 

Hunting for apples

Found One!

Here's a close up!





This fog is from the other day


















Did I mention how cute he was!




So there you have it! Thanks for reading! Thanks for thinking rescue!

No comments: