Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kimberly - Kimber

By now you've noticed that Hilda-Macy's profile has been removed from the website. That's right. She's going home soon!. 

She's going into HAWS on Tuesday to the SNIP Clinic to ensure there wont be any more Mystery Macy's running around. I'll tell you all about it and give her the Official Lodge Noogie when she goes but ... 

in the meantime, The Director of the Resuce wanted to be sure I had enough "cute" at The Lodge so she asked me to take another cute little girl. 

Hey, Everybody, come meet Kimberly - Kimber. Nope, dont know what breed she is. Just a Fluffy Dog. Two years old? Maybe? She has adult teeth that are pretty clean looking soo...

She's working on taking a nap on one of my sweatshirts right now. I can hear her groaning in the other room. 

Oh, I better get to it. She's so darn cute. 

Double Click to enjoy larger!














No comments: