Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hey - Look What I Found!!!

Said Scott after he cleaned up the garage so he could his car in. He held up a dog jacket that had been donated by a friend. 

I saw it laying on the table today and figured Lucky Jim could use a little warmth (ah, not) or I could use some photo ops (ah, yeah)

So, here are some rather humiliatin' pictures of Lucky Jim, who would still like a furever home for the holidays.  Oh, and Lincoln Winky who would like one too.

Seriously? What did I ever do to you? 

What's your problem? At least your jacket has enough material to cover your .. er... fanny.  Geez.

Wait - What? I get to go to the dog park and bark like a maniac?

Well, then ... What are we waiting for??

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa - Catch me if you can!








Mr. GQ in a tree 



Ahhh, its good to go to the dog park. Even if I have to wear a jacket

I love you my big brown girl.

Yeah, right, get off

1 comment:

Keara said...

OMG I love this picture of Linky Winky so much!