Monday, November 14, 2011

Hope Goes Home!!

It's been a few days - I kind of got caught up in some stuff around the house, but never fear, here is Barberry-Hope's Noogie!

She moved from Alabama to Hartland to Oconomowoc to Green Bay!  She's going to be an Official Packer's Fan.

She has a mom & a dad and three kids to help her become a not quite so shy dog.

Her dad has already sent me an email to let me know that she's getting settled in at their house and even tried to dig a hole in the backyard, behind a tree where they wouldn't see her-little stinker.  He also says that Hope has really taken to his wife and kids but it will take a little more time to convince her that he's a good guy.  However, she did spend all night on their bed last night. XXOO

Hooray for Hope!





Wilma-Karmajane is here at The Lodge and seems pretty content chillin' on my couch after a romp at the dog park this morning.  She's coming along well too.  We haven't had any more accidents in the house and we're helping her learn how to eat more sloooooooowly by using one of those bowls with pegs in it and saturating the food with water before she gets to eat.  Yikes, that dog can wolf down food.

It seems strange to be down to three dogs but never fear, our friends down south have found a little someone to send our way.  I can't say too much yet but I will say that this is one "Cole" I wouldn't mind getting in my Christmas Stocking!

Thanks for Reading!  Thanks for thinking rescue!

1 comment:

Judy said...

YAY Hope!!!!

Yes, you DO need Cole in your stocking!