Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Harley - Teddy - The Camera Ham!

Harley Teddy has really started to settle in here at The Lodge.  He's so silly and energetic.  He remains perfectly housetrained and looks at the cats like they are furniture.  He could care less.  He's getting along better with Scott and the kids too.  He's understanding that they won't hurt him.

We've made several trips to the dog park and he really seems to know what the plan is there.  He acts like he's been going there his entire life.  He is well socialized and you really couldn't ask for a sweeter little boy.  He likes to run and chase the big doggies (Te'a and somebody's Border Collie) but always comes back to check on me.

The first lap around the dog park he's crazy running, running.  The second, he sticks by my side and the third, if we do one, he lags behind just a teeny bit.  I'm sure his leg is still a bit sensitive and he will hold it up on the first go round but by the time we leave, he's running on all four.

His leg is healing well and he's been bandage free since Sunday.  Mostly, he leaves it alone but I think with the healing, it itches and pulls and generally irritates him and he licks it in hopes of relieving that.

Since he has settled in to the groove around here, he's much more comfortable with the camera.  Here are a couple cute snaps - I hope you don't get a toothache - he's pretty sweet.

(double click to enjoy more)


Makin' friends with my bodyguard by my side.

It's hard to stay dry when you're short.

Oh, yeah, I'm a camera ham!

Desperately needs a haircut.  Furever family, do you have a good groomer?

Run, Run, Run




Harley - Teddy enjoys laying by the patio window and watching the chippies.  The baby gate is there to keep the big doggies in the house.




Thank you for reading and thinking rescue!  He's really quite a wonderful little boy and seriously, I'm surprised there hasnt been an app yet.  Soon tho, I'm sure!

No comments: