Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Rest of the Family

By now you've gotten used to seeing Will's smooth face and soft brown fur.  Yesterday I received pictures of his sister from his mom.  She is equally as beautiful as he is but in a whole different way.

I should probably send her an email to find out if she destroys the tp at their house too.  Will attacked the roll in upstairs bathroom again this morning.  I'm pretty sure he's working on getting rid of the rest of those baby teeth.  So far, I've found eight teeth.  I'm sure he's lost more and there are a couple of loose ones left in there.  So I'm sure there will be one or two more rolls of tp that will be sacrificed to the Tooth Fairy.  Yikes.

Ok, so here are the pix of Will(y)'s sister, Lilly



Lilly and her brother.  Not sure of his heritage or his name.


Seriously??  OMG How cute - she looks like a huge stuffed animal.


Awww... I see Will there too.




1 comment:

Judy said...

she does look like a stuffed animal! Truly a 'fluffy dog'!