Monday, December 6, 2010

Say Hello to Cocoa!

Fresh off yesterday's transport from Alambama and brought home by Scott is our new Lodger, Cocoa.  By unamimous decision here at The Lodge, we're gonna call him "Willy Wonka" or just plain old Willy or Will or Mac or Buddy or whatever name comes to mind after this revolving door of doggies lately.

I took some pix last night but he was just too wound up for anything decent.  He is housetrained.  He needs leashwork.  But he is your typical happy-go-lucky labrador.  Doot-de-doo!

I guess he was a bit growly in the car last night and when Scott brought him home.  I took everybody to the dog park this morning but kept him on the leash the first couple laps.  When I first got on the highway, he got up, barked at Mocha and growled at Te'a.  After an hour of running thru the snow at the dog park, he slept all the way home and is still pretty crashed right now. 

He is very much a puppy and I'm pretty sure he's teething 'cuz he ate through one of my leashes.  He also has that that cute thing that puppies have when the tip of their tails bounce as they walk.  Doot-de-doo!

Enjoy!









He knows:  sit, come, lay down.  And he's very sweet. 

Oh, but... he's got a little something NONE of our other fosters have ever had - Pudge!

I can fix pudge!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Is he 'dark chocolate'? He looks darker than Mo