Monday, November 1, 2010

He's Here!

Ok, just to let you know, he's gorgeous!  Yes, yes, I know, I'm biased as a lab person but come on, he's gorgeous.  He's got a sweet personality, he's got a soft mouth and he's housetrained.  He loves to be loved. And, well, he's just plain wonderful.

Yesterday afternoon, when he arrived, I took some pix.  He is just a hair taller than Mocha but she outweighs him by about 15#.  We can fix that.

He also needs a bath, but we can fix that too!

Enjoy!  He won't be here long!










This morning we went to the dog park.  He did so great.  Stayed with me the whole time.  He would run out and then run back to touch my hand and kept this up the whole time.  He made a friend, a husky named (of all things, Kiera), at first he wasn't quite sure what to make of her but by the second trip around, they were playing like long lost pals. 

He's crashed now but when he gets up from his N-A-P, he's going to get a B-A-T-H...shhhhh.

No comments: