Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A few quick notes about Cesar

1.  He's already figured out how to "ring bell - go outside"

2.  He's had no accidents in the house - see number one!

3.  He's very mellow for a young dog

4.  He makes friends easily, stays with me but if he runs out, comes when I call him, at the dog park

5.  Needs a little leash work (ok, he needs a lot of leash work)

6.  Likes to chase cars

7.  Likes the feeling of frost on his nose.  It makes him sneeze!

8.  Still needs a bath.  Didn't quite get to that yesterday.  Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Now why did you not get to it!
That is my day tomorrow...Wednesday, Jake and Moll are getting baths at the do it your self groomers and Shea is going to spend the time I washing dogs at the doggie day care that is at the same place! Yippee, my day off and I washing dogs!