Friday, November 6, 2009

Viola! Dog Park Pictures!!

My kids had off of school today which meant I had an extra pair of hands to help corral doggies. It was a beautiful morning so off to the dog park we went. Yes, Bella was pretty much free the whole two hours we were there. Free in the sense that I hardly held onto her 20' clothesline. Even when she ran to herd, oh, I don't know, Basset Hounds, she came right back and trotted behind me. Enjoy!! (double click to enjoy her wavy spine hair.)


One of four Bassets that were there.
Poetry in Motion.


Bella and Mocha - Kind of an artsy shot.

Would ya just look at her hair?? She was also very tired at this point.

Mocha and Bella - Not as artsy but still glam.


Going home (sitting on Connor's lap).
Now, before I let you scroll down and watch this video, go get a tissue. I'm not going to let you ruin good cinematography with your joy tears blocking it all up. That's ok, I'll wait. I'll be right here when you get back.
...
...
Ready? Good.
Just. Push. Play.


Ok, since you were so good. Here's another one....

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Great pictures and video. What is Rescue Remedy? Cricket shakes, drools and often vomits when in the car. She is also nervous for the first 5-10 minutes at the park when dogs come running up to her and cowers away. Is it something that might help her?---Julie

Michelle R. Grade said...

Julie- Rescue Remedy is a plant based natural product that you drop onto the dog/cat's treat/food/water that helps to relax. It is also avail for human consumption. Can be found at most health food stores. I bought mine at Apple Nutrition here in Ocon. I gave her the product 10 min before we left and away we go. I also put it on a leftover pancake this am cuz we're goin back to the dogpark later today!