Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures - As Promised...

Hello Fluffy Fans - So good to be back home in my own bed. Today we opened the camper again to get it dried out so hopefully we can put it away without mold for another trip. Had a chance to go over my pictures. We saw so many cool things despite the rainy on/off weather. We were in Trempeleau, WI at Perrot State Park. And for those of you, like me, who wanted to say, "Parrot" Park it is actually "Perrow" Park - I would have known that if I knew it was in Trempeleau.

We saw a barge go thru a lock on the Mississippi River and when the tug went thru the captain came out and launched Hershey bars at my kids. Hilarious but I think he threw his shoulder out in the process.

Like I said in an earlier post, Chase remains the same and continues to shine. Everybody loves him and he is so wonderful and well behaved. As the lady we met from Waukesha put it, "Hey, He's a leaner." Which is what she said when she was petting Chase and he was falling against her legs. She also commented on his sweetness and his cute little white feet.

He's still a "chewer" but I've never caught him with anything he's NOT supposed to have. Here he's chewing on firewood but as it was raining, um... this was about all it was good for. (double clik on most to enlarge - especially the s'more's pic)

"Gotta work on those Molars."

"I am in da camper stayin' outta da rain."

"Rain. Oh, I love rain. I especially love it when you take my picture in the rain - NOT."


"The pitter patter of rain on the roof is makin' me sleeeeepyyyyyy."


"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

Waitin' for a S'more.


You'll notice his image changing bandana is MIA. Yeah, they destroyed it.


"OH, Hello little bug under my belly.."


Nothing like a photo op next to the water pail. Nope - nuthin' like it.

So there you have our current editiion of Fluffy Fostering at Grade Lodge. He runs like the wind but like a boomerang he always comes back. He loves everybody but can be a little shy with bigger dogs. He loves people and he loves kids over six. He loves Moms. He loves Dads. He loves to run around and act all crazy all day long but then...he loves to cuddle in for "mama time." He's very sensitive to your feelings. Yesterday Scott and I took the dogs to Ashippun Lake for a little swimmy. He didn't swim, BTW. Scott had to walk back to the car to sit down as his back was bothering him and Chasey went with him. No amount of calling or whistling could get that dog back down to the water. He just wanted to be with Scott. He's housetrained. He's crate trained and a simple "kennel UP" will send him scurrying in there for a cookie!



So that's about all I can think of. I'm going to hit the sack too. My crazy camping nights with zero sleep are catching up with me.


Thanks for reading!!









1 comment:

Judy said...

Awwwwwww, sleeping Chase is SOOOO cute!

I wanna hug him!