Monday, March 28, 2011

A Note From Carlos (Kringle)

(Think Antonio Banderas)


Good Afternoon. Fluffy Friends. Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Carlos Gonzalez and I am temporarily staying at The Grade Lodge. It's not so bad here. I get food twice daily and I get to run around the back yard and chase squirrels.  I get to go to the Park of the Dogs where I have several good friends.  I am walking better on the leash and am learning about staying in the yard.  My foster mother is using pieces of liver sausage and calls me to her.  I like the liver sausage.


I need a daily walk, a run off leash would be better or even a run, but if you like to walk, I'll go along.


I ride well in the car and I like to sit and sniff the air through the open window. 


In the house, I am a good boy and I am learning that a pack is a good thing. I am enjoying my foster brother, Sid and also my sisters, Mocha and Te'a. 


When I first arrived here at The Lodge, I was not well socialized.  I wanted to eat the kitties here.  Since then I have learned that kitties smell good and are fun to play with.  The other day I play bowed to Hawk, the grey kitty but he was confused.  Perhaps he just needs a little more time, yeah?


I am housetrained and I am very smart.  I am after all, a Yorkshire Terrier. 


I like to cuddle and at night, I like to sleep in the big bed, and not the kennel.  I get to sleep next to my mother and father. When my mother goes away, I am free to roam the house - I am a very good boy. 


I like to play ball and I have a good sense of humor. 


Mother thought you might need some new pictures so she took me outside and took 125 of them.  Ha.  The laughs on her.  I don't like to sit still  -  not for a minute.


Enjoy!

























1 comment:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Really love the new background....totally cool dude....the pictures and post from that crazy Carlos was very fun....I miss you guys!
The Lady