Friday, January 14, 2011

Carter!

Carter arrived this weekend and with all of the chaos of doggies going home, I've not had a chance to put much info up about him.  He's young, definitely under a year.  He's housetrained.  He stays in the yard, not that I've had him out running around without a leash or anything, wink wink.  He comes when he's called - again, see previous note.  He's awesome with the kids.  He enjoys the company of the kitties, especially when they are moving fast!! In short, if you are looking for your first family pet because your kids are bugging you for a dog or whatever your reasoning, this is the perfect first dog.  I can't believe I've gotten so lucky with three perfect dogs in a row but yeah, I could see this one staying at The Lodge too.  So, please adopt him before I get too attached.  It's been a rough week with everybody going home but that's why we do it, to find them homes.

So, here are some pix of our newest perfect dog!



Look at the little stinker look in his eyes!!



Here he comes!!

HEllo!!


Seriously, posed for this picture!!  He didnt' scratch his collar til after the camera snapped!

Olivia!!

I am NOT sure how he did that.

Nothing better than a tired young dog!!
Oh, and, he's actually better on the laminate floor but still iffy on the stairs.  We'll get there!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

So handsome! And I could see some retriever there possibly. He and Mia really do have similarities~is that how you spell that?