Saturday, December 4, 2010

Officially Official Recordable Snowfall

Normally I don't take a dog for a walk on the morning it goes to it's furever home.  I don't.  I don't know why.  It's just a ritual I have.  Buuuuut, with the first real good snowfall and Cesar never having seen snow before AND he was making me totally nuts in the house, I took him and Mocha to the dog park.

Yes, just him and Mocha.  Te'a had to stay home on the couch because she found that darn stick again and put a gash in her other hind leg.  (This time we got to help with the fix-her-up process.  Ok, we just got to hold her while Dr. Dawn sewed her up but we got to help.  I'm doing it next time.)

Soooo.... I took Mocha and Cesar to the dp for one last run... in the snow.

Is this too close??

Mo.

Isn't he pretty?

Ball?  Where's the ball?


Cesar saw it.  Emily didn't.

Come on Come on Already.

I gots da ball.

Bliss

Even on snowy days we still have gravity issues.

Hunting.


I love digital cameras. 

Cesar loves the snow.

Just gorgeous.

We're sleeping here.  Put the camera away.


Can't wait to meet you!

No comments: