Friday, December 17, 2010

I just flew in from Missouri and boy, are my arms tired!

Whew! Hello, Wisconsin! Hello to...where in the world am I and how do you pronounce, "O-c-o-n-o-m-o-w-o-c"? I am Missy aka Mischief and I am the newest temporary resident here.

I am living here at Grade Lodge and I'm finally settled enough to send in a little blog your way. Certainly couldn't and wouldn't be a big blog as I am just a teeny tiny seven pound doggie. What is my heritage, you ask? Oh, you know, a little of this and a little of that.


Lisa thinks there might be Maltese. Kristin thinks some sort of terrier. Amy thinks Jack Russell. Everybody thinks Chihuahua. Nobody knows for sure. What everyone does know is that I'm darn cute. I prance and dance and want to play with the three big doggies here at my new home but... I guess they're not quite ready for me yet. Though, my foster brother, Cocoa-Will, and I have been starting to scuffle a little bit. I chew on his lips and flattens me to the ground.


Funny story about being on the ground. My arrival here to this crazy frozen tundra land was by airplane. A nice man named, Don Rieser, loaded me and twelve others into a kennel in his plane from my angel, Laura Holloway and flew me up and over the ground to Appleton, WI. The other dozen got off. As the baker's dozen, I got special privileges and got to fly into Waukesha County Airport on my own private plane.


I was greeted there by my foster family, The Grade's. After the airport, we drove to Lori's and picked up my jacket. Do you know that it was minus four here on Wednesday?? Minus Four?!! What is wrong with you people?? I'm sure I'll get used to it but I...ah... prefer to go potty in the house instead of outside right now. It's very cold on my private little naked parts.

I'm naked because I am recovering from two cases of mange. I had both sarcoptic, the contagious kind and really bad, and the demodectic, which I got from my mom. I have had three treatments to cure the sarcoptic mange and will require two more but my furever family can do that. All you do is put a little medicine on my back.


Before long I will have more hair and it will be spring. Hahahahaha. But until then, I will work on going potty outside while wearing my little purple coat.


Thanks for coming to me. I'll be writing more in a day or two but for now I have to go help get the house ready for a party tomorrow. Happy Days!


PS - Read the next blog entry. Mom uploaded some pictures of me and everybody here. Mwah!!

No comments: