Friday, June 18, 2010

Wrestlemania

We ditched our satellite dish a few years ago and just rely on that little box that you buy at that one electronics chain store and it works pretty good. But I gotta tell ya, there's nothing like live entertainment.

When Enzo, Mocha and Te'a wrestle, the rugs go flying, there are dog toys everywhere and it's LOUD LOUD LOUD.

When Enzo and Pixie wrestle, he's very, very gentle and its not super noisy at all.

I took the dogs to the dog park today at our "usual" during school time and caught up with all our chums - Cody, Henry, Indy & Otis. They all oohed and aahed over Pixie and stopped their big doggies from getting too "ruff" with her. It didn't take anybody long to realize that she is a little scrapper and they were all playing and having fun, like they were all the same size.

My apologies to the gentleman last night at the park with the two Samoyeds that Pixie...er...help to defur the backs of their legs. I'm sure it will all grow back.

So here is my little scrapper and my big galoot wrestling on my kitchen floor. It won't last long. Did you notice that Enzo has a star by his name? Means he has an application and will probably be going home soon - Hooray! Send over the Noogie!













Time to refuel...and then....

Napzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

1 comment:

Judy said...

Way to go ENZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeping our fingers and paws crossed over here for you and your furever family! Altho I think Gilligan oops! Pixie, your little buddy, is gonna miss ya. These pics of these guys make me smile~ a lot! :-) see?