Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello Puppy!

Well, Fluffy Fans, Puppito Jasper and all his pals arrived this afternoon on the transport. I've included a picture of it here on the blog, but more in the photo section. Find them by going to the PICTURES LINK in the column over to the right. Click on MY PHOTOS tab and then click on the PUPPITO JASPER TRANSPORT set of pictures.

He's quite the little bundle of energy. And, he's little. Maybe 25 pounds. Tan and white with a black nose with freckles. He doesn't seem to be a big fan of men so I've got Scott downstairs feeding him right now. He loves the kids. He's a little leary of the big doggies but who wouldn't be? And the cats?? Oh, boy! Those are gonna be fun!

I'm reasonably certain that he and his three gal pals that arrived with him are fixed. So, he can pretty much go home anytime you are approved furever family.

I don't think he's going to get too big. He's already 4 1/2 mos old and not super big. If he hits 40# I think he'll be doing good. He'll be five months old on the 20th so I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, enjoy!!













No comments: