Friday, October 2, 2009

Out second trip outside

This scared creature has been living at my house, under my roof for the past 10 days. In those 10 days she has been outside four times. The first time was when we brought her home. The second was last Thursday. The third was Wednesday and fourth today on our way to the snip clinic.

The tech had me place Bella on the scale as she was just waaaaaaaaay to freaked out to walk. Wanna take a stab at her weight?? C'mon, just for giggles and grins? Not really fair since I haven't shown you full on body pics. I know she's gained weight since she's been here because she is visibly less boney that the day she arrived but she's still thin. Her weight on the scale was 32.7 pounds. I shot a video to capture her shaking - I'm not sure how well it will come across but it's near the end of this posting.






Bella outside.



This video has absolutely nothing to do with Fluffy Dogs but for those of you who are long time readers...here is a little treat for you. Waaay back in March my cousin and his girlfriend went to Mexico and asked us to watch...this. A cute little four month old Dobey puppy named Emma. All together now....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Today this arrived in my email inbox....all together now....boy - did she get big!!! And...awww. Thanks for sharing Drew!!! (oh and boys, will be boys...)




Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Poor baby, I just want to hug her and tell it will be okay. This poor dog.

What the hell is wrong with people who treat other people, animals and kids like this!


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

okay I'm done now~ well FOR now anyway.

Miss Bella has wonderful foster parents to love her and help her through. I can't wait to see her in 2 months or so! :-)

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Grade Lodge is the best place for Bella to be, you hang in there Shelly your doing great.